Some people say golfers are hard to shop for.
I don't know about that... I mean, hell, this post is about golf gifts under $50. Some are pretty cool and/or unique. It beats just buying balls.
That's not to say the "gold standard" gift, golf balls, is never a bad idea. But what if you have that discernible golfer, the one with good taste (and probably a cool beard)?
What If You Don't Have a Lot of Money?
That's fine, as well! I mean, I did mention this is a "golf gifts under $50" post, didn't I?
Here's a list of five golf gifts- all reasonably priced! Let's get started:
2. WOODULIKE Personalized Magnetic Golf Ball Marker & Divot Tool with Custom Gift Tin Box, $31.99
Everyone should be fixing their divots ("pitch marks") on the green. EVERYONE. Why not do it in style, with a personalized tool- and ball marker? No one else will have a tool like this!
3. Fess Golf Gift Set Mini Golf Bag Humidor with Humidifier and Cutter, $24.95
How cool is this if you have any stogie-loving friends or family that also like golf:
- Has an outer clip to conveniently attach the case to your golf bag during a game
- Holds up to nine 50 ring cigars
- Premium Quality F.e.s.s Branded
- Comes with a humidifier and Fess Cigar Cutter
5. Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green, $38.49
Practice your putting anywhere! This 3' x 9' mat will help you start making those short putts!
Made from PET resin. Two "sand traps" catch balls that might have a little too much "oomph" on them.
The price is for one mat; they're sold in singles up to a 5-pack (for $429.90).
There you go, folks! 5 golf gifts under $50, all just a little different from the normal balls, gloves, and tees.
Some will help to lower your score, others just look cool... and some just might be both (looking at you, golf ball-shaped whiskey glasses)!